Monday, October 7, 2013

10/7/2013

Woah! Conference! Probably the happiest time of the year...as a missionary at least! I tried something new this year. I wrote down a list of questions that I had for my Heavenly Father ...personal questions and ones that pertained to the work. Every single question was answered in detail! Our Heavenly Father is so aware of us and our needs and concerns. I really want to start doing this every week as I prepare for the Sabbath Day. 
We went over to one of the families were working with ( Evelyn and Lisa from Liberia ) conference morning. We made captain crunch pancakes ( a new recipe I decided to try) and they made us African srambled eggs. We ate a yummy breakfast and then soaked up all the goodness that conference had to offer. There mom Cecilia, is a recent convert. She turned to me with tears in her eyes when the prophet spoke and said "I can really feel the spirit right now. I like what he is saying".
THE CHURCH IS TRUE.
I hope you all came away from conference inspired to be missionaries. "Now is the time to paint the missionary badge on your hearts" They challenged each member to share this "Good News' With one friend by Christmas. It was not only a challenge. But it was a commandment! A commandment from a loving Heavenly Father who wants all of His children to enjoy the blessings of the gospel. I can't wait for you and your families to experience your very own miracles as you embark on this journey to spread the gospel to the four corners of the earth!  
I love you all to pieces :) 
sister fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment