Thursday, September 12, 2013

09/09/2013

Hello from Savage Maryland :)
I am now serving in the Savage/ Columbia area of Maryland. I am training a brand new sister from the MTC. Sister Blaisdell. She is from Corona CA. We are shotgunning this area which is tons of fun but super stressful. The area is very diverse and has people from tons of countries here. The two investigators we are working with the most are from Liberia!! They are so fantastic :) we had a lesson last night with them about the Atonement. The spirit was so strong... I really am going to be better about writing letters for the blog...don't worry :).
I really want to try to get members out here excited about mormon.org! So I am challenging all of you to either make a personal or family account so I can show members here the awesome members I know from home :). I love you all and hope you are all having a fantastic week!
Love sister Fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment