Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7/15/2013

We are teaching a family :) the daughter went to girls camp this week and loved it! Apparently she even got up and shared her testimony! So awesome.  We also have an awesome investigator on date. His name is Porter A. and his wife are a less active member. they came to a baptism that the elders had on Saturday and came to church on Sunday. he was so excited when he found out that he could baptize his daughter when she turns eight. He also loved church. he said he loved priesthood meeting because of the brotherhood.
That is funny you mention service ha ha we did 10 HOURS of it this week. we are always looking for ways to serve. this week we did everything from making apple sauce and spreading mulch, to helping a family move and visiting a nursing home. it was tons of fun!
WELL...its that time again. transfers! I thought for sure I was getting transferred out and that sister Anderson would be training here but president called us last night and gave me a huge shock. I will be a sister trainer leader here in Shepherds town for this area of the mission with a sister named sister Brunson. and sister Anderson will still be in our stake but will be up in Cumberland. So yeah...I will be going on tons of exchanges and getting to know a ton of sisters in our mission. I am excited and nervous all at once.
I feel bad because I never feel like I can write enough to you all. I never share details which i feel bad about. but I am keeping a good journal. I love Shepherds town and I am so happy I get to stay
I love you!
Sister Fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment