Monday, May 6, 2013

5/6/2013

To all my friends and family!
I just wanted to share a quick scripture with you this week. It is in Alma 5:14 - 28. And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experience this mighty change in your hearts? And how behold, I say unto you my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?
Can others tell we have the light of Christ in us personally and in our homes! Be an example to neighbors that are less active or non members. feel the need to sing the song of redeeming love and reach out to those lost sheep of his fold with love. We are seeing so many miracles out here from reaching out to less actives. Befriend them! Help them remember what they already know! Be bold and loving, when you combine the two it is never overbearing.
This week has been a long one but I have really learned how worth it all the hard work really is. And that goes for just life in general too! When times get hard go forward with confidence that something around the corner will be even better. 
Have ye experienced this mighty change in  your hearts?
Do you let the gospel shape and mold you? The gospel of Jesus Christ will bring more happiness than anything else possibly could here on this earth. Let is shape you! let it mold you! I promise that if you do, you will experience this mighty change of heart. I know I have. Odenton has become sacred land to me. It is where I have been truly converted. I love the Savior and I know without a doubt he loves all of us and is there for us with his arm of mercy extended to us...but are we willing to grab his hand and let Him pull us out? Trust in the Savior and in our loving Heavenly Father's perfect plan.
I love you all!
Sister Fullmer

No comments:

Post a Comment